Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tuesday Evening

The nurse came today while I was at work to see Mark. She must have cheered him up, because he was up when I got home, shivering, but up. You see, it's darned COLD here today. Well, for us anyway. He drank a big cup of cream of tomato soup. It warmed my heart while it warmed his body. He's back in bed now, but I'm happy. The nurse left some new medicine for him to try to stop the nausea. We'll see how that works. I'm gonna feed the doggies, feed the kitty, feed the me and go to sleep. I think I can . . . .Love to you all!

2 comments:

Carol said...

I hope the new meds help.

Warm thoughts your way...

j said...

You are a great wife Rebecca. You are being supportive and caring for your husband. You are in my prayers this evening.

Be blessed.

Jen