Friday, October 10, 2008

TGIF

Morning all! Feeling pretty good today. No real pain and my limbs seem to be working. Rebecca nearly jumped and hit the ceiling this morning when she saw a movie coming out from one of her favorite books. Something about Bees. A chick flick. I keep begging her to get out of the house and enjoy herself more. She just keeps sitting looking at like I'm going to fall over dead if she leaves. Lord, this woman is amazing!
It has been a tradition with us to deep fry a Turkey for Thanksgiving. With peanut oil going for $10 a gallon and I need 5 gallons, it would cost more than 2 times the cost of the Turkey to cook. So, this year we will go to Honey Baked for our Ham and a friend will deep fry our Turkey and I'll pay for 2.5 gallons of the oil.
I found an old picture of Rebecca with Mike Bolton. She used to work for him. Now I got to stare at it all day! UGH!
Have a blessed weekend all!
Peace and Love
Mark

2 comments:

JC said...

I'd like to have a picture of myself with Michael Bolton!!! I could look at him all day. Now I'll have him on my mind all day. Thanks. I had no idea peanut oil costs so much. I'll appreciate the turkey at I eat at my nephew's more this year knowing that. Guess I should offer to pay for the bird or the oil one. Have a great weekend. Never give up.

Carol said...

You have a good weekend, too, Mark.