Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Morning

Morning! Wow! What a great day yesterday! James (#1 son) came down with his new girlfriend and we all went to a Japanese Steak house. I had steak and scallops. The food was incredible. Add a few My-ties and I felt no pain until I woke this morning with a headache. A great time was had by all.
Craig's flight left this morning at 5AM. Will's leave at 5PM tonight. I fell very honored that they came down. Looking ahead.... I asked James for permission to marry his Mother again on our anniversary March 4 of next year! She said yes as did James. It's a long way away, but I have something to work towards!
Today I'm just going to take it easy and relax.
Peace and Love to all! Mark

3 comments:

Carol said...

**Smiles**

Travis Cody said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

j said...

Just sounds all together lovely!

Glad that you got to spend a little time with your son.

I look forward to reading a post about renewing your wedding vows.

Have a great week.