Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday Night

Just a quick note to let you guys know that Mark has been sleeping all day (in between bouts of throwing up). His nurse comes tomorrow. I don't yet know what she will suggest to address these developments. He is taking so much pain medication and not eating well (not counting his GREAT weekend), so I think its a reaction to the strength of the meds. I'm going to sit with him and watch the debate. So he or I will update you tomorrow. Love and peace to all - NEVER GIVE UP!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Keeping you both in my thoughts...

Anonymous said...

Tell him this and see if it makes him feel better. I just checked the MSNBC poll: 83.9% for Obama, 14.1% for McCain, .8 for a tie, and 1.1% for not sure. .1% is missing... not that it matters.

j said...

NEVER GIVE UP!!

You are in my prayers.