Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday

This morning was"kill all spiders day." After heavy rains, spiders come in from outside. These spiders are about the same size as a VW! Rebecca hates them and I spent the early morning killing the creepy crawlers.
My nurse with hospice wants to put me on stronger pain meds. Liquid morphine. I'm against that. It would make me more of a sleeping vegetable than I am now. At this time, I would rather put up with some pain and be able to function more on my own. With the holidays starting soon I want to be able to enjoy them. Hopefully I will.
Peace and Love to all! Happy New Year to my fellow tribal members.
Mark

3 comments:

Carol said...

You've got yourself some major spiderage there, Mark! Like VW's?

Understandable about the stronger meds. You know best what you want and need.

Peace & spider-less days to you.

j said...

Ugh. "I don't like spiders and snakes, and that ain't what it takes..."

A little musical interlude there :)

Saying a prayer for you tonight.

Be blessed.

Jen

Travis Cody said...

GAH for spiders! Luckily we are mostly past when the really nasty ones have holed up for the season and we don't see them anymore.