Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday

Morning all. Thank you all for caring so much about Rebecca. She is feeling better, thank you all.
Rebecca and I had a long talk and came to realize that we have few things left that can be taken away from us if the economy tanks. We feel bad for all the people who lost there 401K's yesterday. They should take Wall Street and tar and feather them all! To expect The hard working people to cover there butts is sickening.
I guess my mind is made up and I will vote for Obama. McCain keeps talking about "country first" and to pick someone like Sara Palin shows his true colors.
Peace and Love to all
Mark

4 comments:

Carol said...

All I can say is it's going to be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Peace to this fine autumn evening.

Carol said...

Um.... I meant to say,

Peace to YOU this fine autumn evening.

But peace to this fine autumn evening is good, too!

:-)

Travis Cody said...

Glad to hear Rebecca is mending. As to the financial situation, we shall see how it plays out.

Take care.

j said...

I am so glad that Rebecca is feeling better.

The financial situation scares the Bee Jeebers out of me. But I trust God to see us through.