Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday

Morning all. Well, Rebecca is happy, the Jets won. She has a football, when squeezed, sings the Jets fight song. As scary as that wall mounted fish singing. Here she is, in front of the TV, her butt in my face singing the fight song along with the football. I was very glad to see her happy.
It looks like Hurricane Ike will pass us too far in the Gulf Sea to worry us. We will get bands of rain and wind, but we will be safe. I believe it will hit somewhere between New Orleans and Houston. Pray for them please!
Tomorrow I have a Chaplin coming to talk to me. She comes on Tuesday's by my request. I have never been a religious man. To start now would be hypocritical and insulting. I do have questions that I need to ask. Not so much about the hereafter, but questions about coping with my last days, knowing what is coming. How to close my eyes and accept my fate. Every one's fate.
Have a blessed day!
Peace and Love to all!
Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark~

you have some prayers coming at you from Richmond, Virginia. nice to hear your wife having some fun.

thinking of you,
alison

Carol said...

Peace & Love to you and Rebecca!