Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF

Morning all. I would have written earlier but I thought Pres. Bush would have something profound to say about the crisis. Once again, I was wrong. I hate to rant: but I lost my house, my stocks (Enron), my money.. due to cancer, and I'm supposed to PAY for some rich guy to get richer!???? I have been sucked dry, now they want to pick at my bones. How stupid we have all become!
Sorry. I am just outraged. Political games are like a soap opera.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Peace and Love Mark

2 comments:

Carol said...

I can understand your outrage, Mark.

I just had a good cry after talking with my daughter who bought a brand new house only a couple of weeks ago. I so want my son and daughter to have a happy, healthy life. And the powers that be don't care about that at all.

Despite the actions of our fellow humans, the world is still a magnificent place.

Much love.

Travis Cody said...

It's a tough situation alright.