Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday Morning

I am writing today because Mark and I have received yet another "sucker punch to the stomach." We have learned that our son-in-law's father has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Our hearts are so sad. Craig's family is our family and our love pours out to them. It is too early yet to know his treatment options, but it itsn't too early for everybody to add them all to your prayer list. We love you all. Mark will write later in the week. He's awfully depressed today and he apologizes. Peace & Love!

4 comments:

Mike Golch said...

Big Time Bummer. The family is in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Aw fer cryin... Enough! The quotas have been met, already! No more cancer!

Rebecca, do you know what kind of lung cancer it is? Unfortunately, I've come to know a bit about it lately.

I'm sorry. I'll keep them in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

hi friends sorry to hear about the cancer .but as my hubby had it in the lung and if caught early can get cured he is now clean 4 yrs have faith love and prayers to all.

your friend bev

Travis Cody said...

I'm so sorry to hear that.