Friday, September 5, 2008

TGIF

Morning all! Tonight there is a program on at 8 PM EST called Stand Up To Cancer. I hope you all will watch.
It looks like Hurricane Ike is heading towards us. Hospice asked where do I want to go. I told them either Paris or the Greek Isles. I'm staying here with my Dogs and Cat. I get a kick out of watching these idiot news people in there rain slickers outside. Then you look behind them and see some locals walking down the street or surfing. It's so funny!
No more DNC or RNC! I hope everyone votes. Follow your hearts, not the spin and rhetoric.
Enjoy the weekend! Much peace and Love to all!
Mark

5 comments:

Carol said...

I hope to soon see a post here written from the Greek Isles. Please include photos!

Love and peace to you this fine moment.

JC said...

Hey Mark & Rebecca, Take care in the storm. I'm glad the conventions are over too. Have a dry and safe weekend.

Craig Windt said...

Hey, if they move you to Greece or Paris, we'll come to visit you :-)

Travis Cody said...

Good answer!

Anonymous said...

I think you're going to need help evacuating all the four legged creatures to the Greece. It's a sacrifice on my part, but I'd be willing to help.