Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wednesday

Good morning all! I'm feeling good today. Rebecca is doing better. No more watching Fox News for her! Yesterday she joined the Obama Team. Hopefully, it will get her mind off of me and let her vent on something else.
Heavy rains and wind today. There is a big lake in our backyard. We missed a bullet with Hurricane Ike. Thank the Lord.
Today I'm watching the OJ Simpson trial. I am hoping they give him LIFE! One of the few people I truly can't stand.
Have a good day all and please remember that Rebecca and I care deeply for each of you!
Peace and Love
Mark

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just delurking again, to say I read everything you both write, and you are an inspiration to me in my daily life. Every good day is a treasure and every not-so-good day holds the possibility of another good day to follow.

--Amanda Lynn

JC said...

Mark, Sorry I haven't been around in a while. I do most of my blogging at work and it has been very, very, busy. You and Rebecca remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Carol said...

Maybe you can charge people from drier (dryer?) (brain fart) parts like me to be able to swim in your backyard lake!

Glad that you guys are safe from Ike.

Peace to you!