Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rebecca's Tuesday Night

I wanted to leave a little note to all of you faithful readers. I am sorry if my correspondence has been spotty at best with all those I love and hold dear. I read your insightful responses every day and get strength from all of them. This is an especially trying time for me (like it isn't for Mark???) and I am justing shutting down and closing in for a while. I know it probably isn't healthy but I also know that I'll come back out of it and I'll be ok. I treasure all of you and wanted you all to know it. Marie, Bev, Nancy, Allison, Carol, JT, Mike, Monica (I know I'm forgetting somebody important), and all. Keep checking in on us. It means the world. LOVE to you all. NEVER GIVE UP!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rebecca,

Hey! I started shutting down first!

:^)

It's probably not a healthy thing for either of us to be doing, but since I'm doing it too I can't exactly criticize you.

What are your plans for Saturday? Need some company as you fight the weekly battles?

Anonymous said...

Greetings Rebecca~

thank you for being honest. your blog site is helping cope with the devastation of cancer. life is shattered into a million pieces...this is an irrevoacble change on your spirit. you look at Mark and my goodness of course you are shutting down. i am very sorry for your loss and i have no idea why God allows this all to happen to the ones we love. You need friends and family and support. Having this unwanted visitor encroach on your happiness is a mighty test. You are stripped of your whole being. Give Mark a big hug and a kiss for all of us. Ya’ll try and have the best day you can.

alison

Carol said...

Rebecca.

It sounds like you are following the natural calling of your inner wisdom.

It makes sense to me that you need to conserve your energy. What energy that you have, you need for you and Mark. Everything else is extra right now.

Thanks for thinking of us commenters. Sending love to you and Mark on this warm, dry day in Colorado (and the wet day you are having in Florida).

Travis Cody said...

You have to do what is best for you to get through each phase of this journey.

I wish you both the best.

Anonymous said...

DEAR REBECCA, IM LEAVING FOR THE NORTH ON THE 18TH. I WILL EMAIL YOU FROM THERE.TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND MARK THINK POSSITIVE YOU WILL BE OK THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE GOOD THOUGHTS.HANG IN THERE AND TRUST IN GOD. OK YOU TWO TAKE CARE . LOVE TO U BOTH .BEV