Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Evening

Hi all. I came home tonight to find that Mark hasn't been out of bed today, and he hasn't eaten today. I think the depression is reaching a critical stage. I asked him if I should call the nurse, and he assures me that he will ok. The good news is, the nurse comes in tomorrow anyway for her weekly check. He's up now but only wants an Ensure - no food. I am truly worried but will have to take him at his word that he is coming around. I have asked him to have the nurse call me after she is here tomorrow. I want her take on this. My love and thanks to all of you. NEVER GIVE UP!

2 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Sometimes you just have to break it down to the smallest elements and find the positive.

Mark got up. Mark had an Ensure.

Good deal!

Hang in there kids!

Carol said...

I can understand that it could take some time to digest the information received yesterday.

Thinking of you both.