Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tuesday

Morning all! I'm feeling good today. Rebecca needs a good nights sleep, but she is doing OK. I had some breakfast this morning, bacon and eggs, which for me is a feast. I try and eat in the early mornings, because as the day goes on my appetite goes away. My headaches are about the same. When they come it is a jolt. They come fast and unexpectedly. Walking has become harder and so has typing. I have no feeling in my hands or legs. Many times I write with a pencil in either hand to hit the keys right. It takes longer, but gets the job done!
I promised Rebecca I would not watch any political coverage on TV. It upsets me too much. I'll watch the OJ trial. That's always good for a laugh. I have a bunch of books on audio CD's that I have been "reading" lately. I have 2 Robert Ludlum books. "The Janson Directive" and "The Hades Factor." That should keep me busy.
My best to everyone and I hope all have a blessed day!
Peace and Love
Mark

1 comment:

Carol said...

I'm not paying any attention to political coverage, either. I see no point. I already know who I will vote against, so no need to keep pounding the "they did this's" and "they did that's" over and over. Not conducive to peace of mind...

I'm glad that you're feeling good today and that you had a big ol' breakfast. It sounds like you've figured out how to compensate for the lack of feeling in your hands when you type and it works well. I bet it takes some patience, though.

Thanks for your post, Mark. I hope you enjoy your "reading".