Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday

Good morning all! I'm feeling good today! Hi JC! Joan! Jen! Nice to hear from you! Rebecca is getting ready to go shopping with Nancy. Hopefully she will remember to bring me back a pastrami on rye with a big kosher pickle. One of the many things I miss about New York. The best food in the world! You name it, they got it.
Ohio vs USC tonight! I'm taking USC. My Mom called this morning. I told her I was sleeping and hung up. Thank goodness she knows less than McCain about computers.
My Brother told me he saw The Eagles in concert in New York. He said they were amazing. I guess I'm in a New York state of mind today. I'll put on some Billy Joel, light up the old bong and mellow out today.
I hope everyone has a blessed weekend!
Peace and Love!
Mark

3 comments:

Carol said...

Glad you're feeling good today!

Sounds like you found a great way to not have to deal with your mom's idea of things! ;-)

Enjoy your mellow day!

Anonymous said...

Your mom doesn't know that computers exist??

;^)

Tell Rebecca she wore me out today. Hope you guys sleep as well as I should tonight!

Travis Cody said...

I hope you enjoyed the game!