Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday

Morning! What nice blogs I had today! Thank you Alison, Travis and Carol!
Alison, please be careful! That Nor-Easter is coming your way! You're in my prayers!
It was a cool night, and we opened up the house and found the breeze a nice change after the hot summer. We are going into cooler nights soon.
My cousin Steve is coming for Thanksgiving. He and his wife Leah live in Miami. She is from Brazil and is an outrageous cook! Steve makes the best collard greens I ever had! So, Thanksgiving is something I am looking forward to.
Today I'm just going to chill out and stay mellow. I am listening to The Eagles as I write this.
Have a great day all! Much Peace and Love to all! Mark

4 comments:

Carol said...

Singing along with you and the Eagles, Mark! (And you're lucky you can't hear me.)

Take it easy, take it easy
Don’t let the sound of your own wheels
Drive you crazy
Lighten up while you still can
Don’t even try to understand
Just find a place to make your stand
And take it easy

I think I'll take that advice for myself today!

Peace!

JC said...

Glad your having a good day. Eagles now theres a group worth listening to. NEVER GIVE UP!

Travis Cody said...

What a great thing to look forward to! I'm heading to southern California for Thanksgiving to visit with my sister and her family.

Take care!

j said...

Thanksgiving will have us heading north about 5 hours from home. The plans aren't set but that is where all of our family are and that is where we want to be.

I am unsure about Christmas... we want to stay home because we have kids (12, 11, and 7) but we would also like to see our family. Just not sure yet what we will do for that holiday.

And I can identify with you on Thanksgiving food. I can't wait to eat some sweet potato casserole!! Just SO good!

EAGLES... that gives me a peaceful easy feeling!