Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday

Good morning! Today I have a favor to ask. I have a friend who writes here a lot named Craig.
Besides being my friend, he is also my Son-In-Law. His Dad Arthur just found out he has real bad lung cancer. He is in the hospital getting chemo on a 24/7 watch. It would do my heart good if you could direct your prayers to Art today. Thanks.
Paul Newman is gone today from cancer. Thanks Paul. You were great.
The above news knocked the wind out of me today. I am going to lie down and take it easy. Peace and Love Mark

2 comments:

j said...

Mark, I am sorry. I will pray for Art. And I had heard about Paul Newman earlier today. He was one of Hollywood's true greats.

It is never easy to digest bad news. I am praying for you too.

Be blessed.

Jen

Travis Cody said...

I'm sending positive thoughts to Craig and his family today. Two men I admire have been lost to cancer in the last few months, Gene Upshaw in August and now Paul Newman.