Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday

Morning everyone. A weird day. It's not even 9 AM and the cops just left! My neighbor, 65, got busted for growing marijuana in his home. It seems my name was on a list he had of his clients. So, the detectives wanted answers as to why my name was on the list. Da!!!! I told them to speak to my lawyer. The poor guy was just trying to make some money! He was selling only to cancer patients who needed it like me! If the government legalized pot and taxed it, the national debt would be paid in a week! So, today a bunch of us will bond him out. He's a good man trying to get buy in a lousy economy. Rebecca has a friend married to a good bondsman. I have to go down to the court in 1 hour to meet with him. At least my blood is moving today!
Have a blessed day! Peace and Love to all
Mark

3 comments:

Carol said...

Good luck with all of that, Mark. I hope you can keep getting the natural herb that helps you feel better.

In Colorado, it's legal to grow and use pot for medical purposes as long as you're registered with the state. Unfortunately, this law doesn't always protect those that are legit. Police have a way of making their own laws sometimes.

I'm glad that you and others are there to help your neighbor. I'll be interested in hearing how it all comes out.

Anonymous said...

This makes me so mad I could spit. The government would rather you pay the big pharms for something that might give you Parkinsons.
--Amanda Lynn

j said...

this is a big gripe of mine. If it is proven to do cancer patients some good, it should be legalized for medical purposes. It is really just an herb, you know?

Glad you told them to talk to your lawyer!

Jen