Monday, September 15, 2008

Monday

Good morning all! Hope you all had a good weekend.I keep getting these headaches that just shut me down. I try my best to fight them, but they are too strong.
Today is the start of the OJ Simpson trail. There are few people who I hate more than this guy. His smug arrogance is just infuriating. A man that murders, Dante says, goes to hell and is boiled in blood for all eternity. Have a nice trip OJ!
I guess I get myself involved in things that upset me. It is hard not to when you see the sky is falling and our candidates are talking about lipstick instead of anything important. It just shows how little they care about the common folk. Every 4 years they show concern, every 4 years they lie to us. I don't wish to rock the boat. I want to sink it.
My dog Harry is doing well. Unreal! This dog should be down by now and he is acting like a puppy. Thank the lord for giving him more time with me. I cherish each day!
Football is here! Denver looked incredible (and lucky), so did Buffalo of all teams! Colts pull one out and the Jets lost. Sorry Rebecca.
Have a blessed day! Peace and Love to all
Mark

3 comments:

Carol said...

Yeah, the boat needs to sink. Business as usual is not so great.

I'm glad that Harry is doing well and you two get to enjoy each other. Your headaches sound really, really painful. Does Harry offer you comfort?

As much as my dog, Buddha, and I love each other, he HATES it when I'm sad or not feeling well and stays away from me. Not a nurturing gene in him.

Blessings to you today.

JC said...

Hi Mark and Rebecca, Mark glad you feel like posting today. I think it is cool the your dog isn't giving up either. Take care.

Travis Cody said...

Lots to enjoy about football yesterday. I think this season is going to be wide open.

Take care.