Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Evening

Rebecca here - been a while since I have been here - very wonderful to say that. It is so wonderful that Mark is feeling so much better that I can just sit back and watch. I want all of you to know something. I believe in the power of prayer. I truly believe that all of the prayers all of you have been sending heavenward on Mark's behalf have reached God's ears. I wish you could see the difference. In his physical appearance and his emotional state. Like I have said before, all things happen for a reason. That horrific Friday morning has allowed the right medical changes to be made and now, I have so much more of my beloved husband back. Actually, he's annoying with all the energy he has. He's been scurrying around, cleaning out drawers, moving his office stuff around, fiddling with the electronics in here, installing new computer stuff - - - he exhausts me. The only thing I do is encourage him not to overdo - but, the fact that he isn't just sitting in the bedroom, staring at the tv is miraculous. Thank all of you again. You are our little cyber family and we love you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey mark what good news on you .like rebecca says dont over do it.keep that chin up and stand up proud the lord is working for you.love to you and my buddy rebecca.

love bev

Anonymous said...

Hey Rebecca,

When Mark is done in his office, would you send him over here? This place is a mess!

You're right, though, it's good to see him up and about with so much energy.

JC said...

Hey Mark & Rebecca, I've been out of blog reading for a couple of weeks. I'm so happy to read this post Rebecca. Mark, so glad to hear your voice on the video. You are looking good. Hope y'all have a Happy Thankgiving. My thought and prayers are always with you. Never give up. JC

Carol said...

Nice to hear about Mark's energy.

Oh, and after he's done at Nancy's...

My office looks like a tornado went through it...

j said...

Rebecca this brings me GREAT JOY! I am so glad that Mark is busy and scurrying about. HA! I can almost picture him!

Yes, there is power in prayer.

Praise God!!!