Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wednesday

Hi Ya'll! I'm up and "running" around again. The leg was a pain for a few days and I stayed in bed, not wanting to hear Rebecca say "Told ya so".
Jen, feel free to do whatever you wish. Just understand, I don't think of myself as some iconic figure. I'm just a scared man looking for as many hugs as I can get.
Kaylee, don't think about blogging or your emotions, just do it. Let it flow, positive or negitive. You won't be wrong if you're being honest.
You guys in the past few days have really helped me so very much (again)! Sometimes you need help looking at the whole forest and getting off you Butt and go forward.
More tomorrow. Thanks again guys!
Peace and Love
Mark

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mark so glad your on the run again keep up the good work god will prevail as i told you he would love yo you both take care .

love bev

Carol said...

Hugs to you, Mark.

(Don't ya hate it when they say "I told ya so" - and you know you probably deserve it?) ;-)

Lemme know when you enter your first wheelchair race!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, been keeping tabs on you through the blog. You are doing great work inspiring others. Keep up the good work. My schedule has been kind of crazy this week, so I haven't been able to call. Know that I'm thinking about you always and I'm here if you need anything.

Hi Rebecca!!

Talk soon,

Lori Becker

j said...

HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG... you get the idea, right?

Blessings today and always to you and Rebecca.

And I have had the post saved in my drafts for a LOOOOONG time. Just didn't know if it was right. God works Mark. He is so good!

Ronnica said...

All I can offer right now is a virtual hug and a prayer, but that's really a lot sometimes, isn't it?