Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Now It's Tuesday!

A new blogger from Miami! I lived there for 15 years. North Miami Beach (Eastern Shores) by the the 163 St. Bridge. My cousin lives in Surf side. I moved to Naples because Miami was becoming too crowded. Like New York City with Palm Trees. I must admit, I do miss the Rascal House on 183 & Collins. A great Deli.
Today I'm taking it easy. Put on a movie or listen to some music. Just mellow.
To all my friends out there, have a blessed day with much Love and Hugs from Rebecca and myself. We love you all dearly.
Mark

4 comments:

Scarlet said...

New York City with palm trees...you couldn't have said it any better! :)

I think I've seen ads for the Rascal House. I need to get out to restaurants again. My favorite deli is Roasters and Toasters down on S. Dixie Hwy. It's pricey but the food is excellent.

What other restaurants did you like in Miami?

Enjoy your movie!

Carol said...

Have a wonderful, mellow day, Mark.

Anonymous said...

Ah, but can you get good pizza in Miami? (I've never tried.)

It doesn't matter, I can't remember my favorite pizza places in NYC, either. And the pizza here SUCKS!

The ice cream should be pretty good, though. I started making it tonight.

j said...

I am glad that you have met SCARLET!!! I love her dearly and she is a fun lady.

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}