Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday

Good morning to all. Thank you for all the kind words concerning my video. I'll try again when I get up the nerve. No, I have no "twang" in my voice, after 30 + years on and off in the South. I grew up in Upstate New York (Monticello) and there was a mix of New York, Boston and a sprinkle of Vermont.
I could not have made the video without the encouragement of ALL OF YOU! Knowing I have a responsibility of something, anything to get my skinny butt out of bed and do something positive! No matter how small it seems to others. I love you all.
My nurse will be here in one hour, so I guess I'll go clean up and make myself presentable. I am wishing you all a wonderful, blessed day.
Peace and Love to all
Mark p.s: Rebecca send her love Love and many hugs!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Smiles and hugs to you and Rebecca, with much gratitude this Thursday before Thanksgiving.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

What a great "greeting" thank you !

Just keeping moving that's sometimes all one can do..

((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Loved the video, Mark. If you decide to start dancing, though, you've got to bring in the dogs.

j said...

You know, I came here to try to bless and encourage you and then receive a bigger blessing from you. What a lovely thing to say, that you can do it because of the folks visiting you.

Got yourself a heart of Gold!

I understand about having to get your nerve up to post video. I have done it once or twice, and it IS hard. I knit pick myself to pieces... crooked teeth, terrible southern accent... but readers seem to like that personal touch!

And I thought your video was very good!

I hope you have a great weekend.

Jen