Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tuesday

Good morning all! My trusted dogs decided that it was way past my bedtime and woke me with slobbering kisses. It sounds like a beautiful thing, but it is just a gimmick to get me out of a warm bed so they can cover up and sleep better.
I have decided to swear off news for a while. Between the elections and hours upon hours of rhetoric, it just makes me sicker. I think I'll put on some music and go to the far side of the Moon.
Hoping all have a blessed day. You are all in my prayers and deep thoughts. I could not have done this without all of you. I wish you could feel my Love and Joy for each and everyone one of you!
Peace and Love to all
Mark

5 comments:

Jess said...

Sometimes music is the best getaway. I love to go in a dark room, put on head phones, clear my mind, and turn up the great christian music as loud as I can stand it. And dream dream dream to a far away place...

Have a great day and feel better!

Still praying for you!!!

Love, Jess

Anonymous said...

well there mark i see your doing better .thats great .loves and prayers are working for you keep that chin up. god loves you.

love bev

Carol said...

Well, maybe the dogs' kisses are gimmicks to get what they want, but they sure are sweet gimmicks!

I hope your visit to the far side of the moon was enjoyable. It sounds like a much better place than near side of the news. Good choice!

Your love and joy are contagious.

Peace.

Travis Cody said...

Good idea to step away from the news for awhile. I was watching Matthews and Olbermann and Maddow OH MY almost exclusively for much too long.

But now college basketball has started and I'm ready for it!

j said...

Would that be a little Pink Floyd?

Music is essential for me.