Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tuesday

Morning all! This is not going to be long. I'm having trouble with my eyes the last few days. I can't focus very well. Everything is fuzzy. Other than that, I feel pretty good today. Rebecca is fine. Still sleeping.
Today is Vote Day! A new page is turned, for good or bad. Only time and the Lord knows for sure. This is the last time I'll be voting and hope my guy can pull it out! My nurse comes this morning. I got to take a shower.
Peace and Love to all
Mark

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad it's finally election day. Much love to you both on this historic day. And it's my last chemo, today, too :)

Travis Cody said...

Sorry to hear about the fuzzy eyes. Watching the returns now and Ohio just flipped, as did New Mexico.

j said...

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow Mark. Sounds like your candidate has wrapped it up. Congrats.

Be blessed.

Carol said...

We did it!