Friday, November 21, 2008

TGIF

Yawn! On my first cup of coffee.
To Kaylee: There is an old saying: "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger." I know how very hard it is to do and easy to say. Try and fill your time with positive things. Some days it works, some not, but the idea is a secure one. There is nothing in the Bible or Constitution that guarantees (that I can find) that gives us any promise of happiness. We can pursue it, but there are no guarantees.That is our own responsibility to ourselves.
There are days I just want to sit in a corner in my closet and let the darkness of the room take over. It proves nothing and takes away precious time you have left.
Every morning (with my coffee #1) I turn to my wife's Bible. I just turn to a page at random and read. Today it was Isaiah 1:18. "...though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow..."I'm always here if you need to talk. You are never alone. All my dear writing buddies are here as I'm as sure The Lord is with us all.
Keep positive, keep your head up high and walk proud that you're in the hands of the lord.
Enough preaching. Time to feed my dogs and go for coffee #2.
May you all have a blessed day.
Peace and Love
Mark

3 comments:

Louise said...

Enjoy your coffee :) I am about to make mine!
Thinking of you today and hoping that you have a great day!! Your heart shines through your posts!
HUGS!

j said...

I am going to visit kaylee tonight too. Precious to encourage her. We ALL need that sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Just made my coffee for tomorrow. I'm not coordinated enough to handle it in the morning. There's something you can do that I can't!