Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday Morning

Hi all - Mark just called me - they delivered the wheelchair and he's doing ok with it. Seems it's a "black racing wheelchair." Yea, we'll see! He's in much better spirits about it today than yesterday. I read him all of your comments, and he wants me to thank Bev, Nancy, Carol & Travis for their kind and encouraging (and inspirational) words. You guys are the best. I'm sure that with another day's rest, he'll be back here tomorrow to up-date you himself. He can just wheel on over from the bedroom! Peace & Love!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Oh no! I can just see Mark racing down the street, dogs in tow.

Much love to you guys this November morning.

Anonymous said...

I've got a nickel that says the dogs love the wheelchair, because Mark is closer to them now.

And a black racing wheelchair! Don't tell Mark, but I'm a bit jealous.

Travis Cody said...

Just make sure he fastens his seatbelt!