Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday

Hi all! Welcome home James! Hope you had a great trip! Glad to hear you brought home sand.... Lord knows we don't have enough in Florida!
Carol: My E-mail address is my Birthday. Mark CP 1/21/48. I'll be an old fart of 61 soon. I'm all ready yelling at kids to get off my lawn! : ) Don't worry about about not liking Jimmy Buffett. He's and acquired taste, like brussel sprouts.
My neighbor received 6 months probation for growing his herb in his backyard shed. I guess it was a good thing one of his "clients" was the Judges son. There is an old Floridian saying down here: "come on vacation, leave on probation."
Nothing else really to report. I'm going out and walk my dogs then watch football.
Big hugs to all! May the light of the Lord shine on you all day!
Peace and Love
Mark & Rebecca

1 comment:

Carol said...

Well, Mark, you and I share the 21st for our birthdays (Mine is June 21st), but you're - ahem - just a little bit older than me. (Only 6 years)

I'm glad that your neighbor got off relatively unscathed from his offense. I guess it pays to have the right clientele.

Enjoy your day!