Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday

Wow, slept until 1 PM. That's pretty late for me. Rebecca is gone. Hair day I believe. I try to encourage her to get out as much as possible. It's hard for me to get in and out of the car, etc. I just want her to enjoy her time off more.
My bucket list is dwindling down. One left. I'm trying to meet Jimmy Buffett. You would think it would be easy being in his "backyard", but the man is a ghost. So, if any of you have any ideas, feel free to chime in!
Nothing really new to report. Same ol' same ol'. My eyesight (left) is giving me trouble, but I cope with it the best I can. Going to go watch my football games and relax. I hope you all have a blessed day and keep the lord in your heart.
Peace and Love to all!
Mark

1 comment:

j said...

I wish I could help you with the Bucket list. I live about 30 minutes from LuLu's. That is a restaurant opened by Jimmy Buffet's sister. I've eaten there once and it was good. But not a Buffet in sight LOL!

If I ever DID get to meet him, I'll send him your way!!