Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sunday

Morning all. Well, I have to admit, Bama' kicked butt last night! Auburn looked like a bunch of High School kids running around around out there.
We expect heavy rain today. Matter of fact it's pouring now. We need it.
Rebecca is still sleeping (10am.) I'm watching Sportscenter getting ready for the NFL. (Rams/Dolphins & Denver/Jets.)
All the leftovers are gone. The dogs made sure of that! I'm still full with turkey and ham!
A special note to Nancy: your Cinnamon Ice Cream was outrageously good! Thanks for finishing off a perfect meal!
Time for breakfast. Something light. Bagel and Cream Cheese sounds OK.
My love to all and many hugs! Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday.
Peace and Love
Mark

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have an enjoyable Sunday! I share the rain with you and soon I'll be before the TV also watching my favorite sport: Football!

Carol said...

It's snow here today. Beautiful!

I hope all of your teams win.

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked the ice cream, Mark. I've sent more orange juice. Don't mix 'em.

;^)

JC said...

Yep Bama kicked some Tiger tail. They looked like anything but War Eagles out there. Oh well, Bama was due a win over Auburn. Glad you had a good Thanksgiving holiday. Sorry about your fall but the Apple Pie and Cin. Ice Cream must have made you feel great. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

j said...

WOO HOO! ROLL TIDE! I was so happy about the LONG awaited victory over Auburn. And it was made sweeter by the shut out. I was a VERY happy Bama fan!!

Next step - beat Florida. Not quite as confident about that game but I think it can be done. You keep feeling better so that we can watch it together - you in your recliner and me in mine!

I have coordinated game day food with my Blog friend Ronnica when we were watching an OU game in different states. Made it feel like we were actually watching together. Ask Rebecca what we are eating on Saturday :)

Jen