Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Afternon

Hello everyone! Well, I'm back for Hospice and feel pretty good right now. They changed my meds to Prozac, Librium, Oxycontin and a Morphine drip of 20 mg. every 3 hours by the port in my chest. Need a "boost?" hit a button.
TO JEN: You are an amazing woman! Even if you're a Bama" girl! Florida/Bama should be a heck of a fine game! Who ever wins, I'll be happy knowing you and I are enjoying something "together." It will be a nice "link" to you. Like a warm blanet on a cold night! If Bama wins, feel free to call me and rub it in! HA!
Rebecca brought me all the blogs printed out and I was floored by all the beautiful, positive emotions coming off each page. The timing could not have been better. I cried for hours (a good cry.) My Chaplin friend Lori Becker keeps telling me I have "Angels in my corner." After reading these blogs, I must agree with her. I wish I could express my feelings better. A BIG hug to each and everyone of you! You have become very important and special in my life.
I am going to lie down for awhile and catch up on my sleep.
Thank you. Thank you all for your Love and prayers.
Peace be with you all. Have a blessed day
Mark

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ola Mark~

so glad to hear you are at home. Hope you can get some rest. Your cyber community wants the best for you and Rebecca.

Chance of flurries in Richmond!

PEACE.

ali

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark, I'm so happy that you're back at home. It was good to see you yesterday. Wanted to let you know the address for my website: www.loriannbecker.com. I'll be anxious to hear your thoughts and feedback. Relax and enjoy being with your Angel Doggies! I'll talk to you soon.

Lori

Carol said...

Welcome home, Mark.

I visited Lori's website. It sounds like you found a wonderful source of support.

Your good cry sounds very warm and healing.

Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Just cking in and your spirits sound high even if your body is tired ..that's definalty a God thing!

Glad your home and resting..God be merciful and give you strenth through this storm!

Jess said...

So glad that you are home and feeling better. Also that you are able to post yourself.

Hope that you are resting and feeling a million times better by morning.

Still praying for you each and every day. May God bless you and your family in this time.

Jessica

Travis Cody said...

Keep hanging in there pal!

Anonymous said...

welcome home there good buddy now you will start a new road once again.so get strong and get ready for that big bird.stay well .love and prayers.


bev

j said...

Don't I love to hear that spunk in your voice! Agreed! We will be watching the game together. I have to admit that I have such admiration for Tebow, as a player and as a person.

Angels in your corner!!! I love that and agree with that statement. I am so glad that you were blessed by some of the same people who bless me. Amazing isn't it what we can do for each other spiritually and emotionally!

I wrote something a few years ago called "What Cancer Cannot Do" when the disease rocked my family. Basically, it was telling what it could not take from us, even though it HAD taken someone important in my family's lives. I feel led to look for it when I go back home. But I also encourage you to use the title as your own, and think of the things that cancer cannot do... like take the love that you have for Rebecca and she for you.

I've 'commented' long enough. I hope that your day tomorrow is blessed.