Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day

Morning all! Happy Thanksgiving! May the lord watch over you and give us all peace and happiness. Especially"the forgotten"; those under bridges and living in cardboard boxes.
So, I wake up, take a shower and immediately fall right on my butt and head! It was a pretty bad fall and had to talk Rebecca out of calling the Ambulance.I'm not going to miss this Thanksgiving for nothing! I have a piece of Dutch Apple Pie with my name on it! : ) Nancy is making some home made Cinnamon Ice Cream which will go great with the pie.
To James and Kevin in Madrid: have a great time today!
To Jen: Scarlet seems to be a fun person. Any friend of of yours is a friend of mine. She has an open invitation to visit.
Well, that's about it from this side of the lake. You are all in my prayers and thoughts.
Peace and Love to all
Mark & Rebecca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeez, Mark, if you need to call an ambulance we can bring Thanksgiving to you! Go if you need to!

Sigh... I hope you're OK...

Carol said...

I don't know whether to cheer you on as you stay home for Thanksgiving dinner or yell at you to get yourself checked out.

No matter what you do, there is much to be thankful for this beautiful day. I hope your day is filled with love.

(I have a little acknowledgment your blog over at my place.)

Crayl said...

Hopefully all is well after the fall. It's nearly 8 there, so I hope you enjoyed a fabulous feast and shared some moments of thanfulness. Love and prayers to both of you.