Sunday, November 23, 2008



Good Morning all! What a beautiful day! The nights are cool and the days warm and sunny. Rebecca came back from the beauty parlour looking as beautiful as ever. We had the pleasure of Nancy stopping over last night to say hello. Always nice to see her. I have no idea what to do today. I found my original 1969 Woodstock poster laying around in my garage. I thought after 2 years, I would hang it up along with some other 60's memorabilia.

Sorry about about the Bulldogs Jen.Today, mostly football and reading the New York Times. Rebecca loves the book reviews. I'm in the mood for some coffee and a cheese omelet. Have a blessed day everyone. You're all in my prayers. Peace and love Mark

4 comments:

Carol said...

You have a blessed day, also, Mark.

Travis Cody said...

Mmmmmm...cheese omelet. I wonder if we have any eggs in the house.

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hmm... cheese omelet. I know what I'm going to have in a couple of hours. Wonder if I have some mushrooms to add to it.

Thanks for letting me stop by, Mark. And thanks for the dog hair. I was running out, but now I have plenty again.

j said...

Oh I would definitely hang the vintage memorabilia! I love all things vintage! My poor home has an era identity crisis! It doesn't know what year it is supposed to be decorated like because it is so eclectic!

It is really good to hear your positve tone. Really really good!