Monday, November 3, 2008

Monday

Morning all! So, the landlord finally called and will be here tomorrow. We took this house with the option to buy 2 years ago. Mainly because the house was so old (25 years) I thought that things will go wrong and break down. I wanted to see where and what broke before investing my last savings on a lemon of a home. I guess it really doesn't matter, because Rebecca loves it here. We will pick up the option in January. It's a 2 bedroom home on 5 acres. I just do not want it to be too much for Rebecca to handle on her own. She is strong and I'm certain now she will handle it.
1 more day! VOTE!!!!!!
Peace and Love to all! Mark

3 comments:

Carol said...

Sounds like a great place - and you had a good plan for making your home-buying decision.

My ballot was sent in a couple of weeks ago. It will cancel out one of my parents'.

Anonymous said...

I can't vote!

(I already did.)

Congrats on the house, it's a good one.

Travis Cody said...

Gonna vote in the morning. I'm glad it's finally about to be over.