Friday, November 28, 2008

Friday

Morning all. We had a great day yesterday, hope everyone did.
So my cousin and I got into this music decision. Sure, we all have favorite songs that we won't admit to. But when we are alone in the car or home, we crank it up to ten and rock out. These are my 10 songs, NOT albums. No right or wrong. I guess you can see I'm bored today:
Bye Bye Miss American Pie ... Don McClain
A Pirate Looks At 40 ... Jimmy Buffett
A Day In The Life .... Beatles
Moondance .... Van Morrison
The Boxer .... Simon and Garfunkel
Maybe I'm Amazed ... McCartney
In My Life ... Beatles
Symphony For The Devil .... Stones
Maggie's Farm .... Dylan
Street Fighting Man .... Stones

I guess I'm stuck in the 60's and 70's. Burger/French Fries with Gravy. Chocolate Malts, Grilled Cheese with Bacon. Real Southern Fried Chicken.
Hoping all have a great and blessed day!
Peace and Love
Mark

5 comments:

Carol said...

Mark,

I don't remember if I've read how old you are, but we must be pretty much the same age. Those songs are all in my head and heart. Well, except for Buffett's... I know that you're a fan, but I never "got" him. I have a cousin who is a Buffett groupie. I'm sure she's been in your neck of the woods many times.

Anonymous said...

Mark,
We're asking anyone who might have a connection to Jimmy Buffett. So far no luck but they will keep their ears open. Have you tried the direct route - call "his people" and ask...? How about Make a Wish? It seems to me, I met an "adult" who was on a trip from Make a Wish. (I know we aren't grownups but that's beside the point :)

We'll keep asking...

Monica said...

I am a lot younger than Mark and I also LOVE Jimmy Buffett. I am sorry for anyone who doesn't "get" him. It is a great place to be, sitting in a lawn chair, looking at the palm trees, drinking a Corona with a lime, and listening to the best of Jimmy Buffett. I even have 2 metal roosters in my backyard to take me to Key West (I am in Utah). It is dreamy! Try that and see if you feel it. Parrotheads UNITE!

Simply_Pam said...

Jimmy where are you ???? Hang on to that dream.... meeting him is not impossiable... and dreams do come true.... ((((HUGS))))

James Sheehan said...

It never hurts to ask direct. Maybe the person who handles his my space account has some tie to him. I suggest making a myspace page then asking for to be a friend and try to work the ole, pr magic that made you capable of selling vending machines in the past. To help you along in your quest here is a link to his myspace..
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=14350815

and to his myspace blog
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendID=14350815